It’s our most listener requested episode AND our 2 year podcast celebration! You all asked the questions, and Travis and Eric answered! It’s certainly not ‘content heavy’ but it is fun!
- Empower: An awesome mobile app jam packed with features that make managing your money easier. With a high-yield checking account offering 1.6% APY, and direct access to their financial coaches; Empower is an obvious choice in mobile apps! For more info about Empower, visit: empower.me/FRUGAL and use offer code FRUGAL to get a $5 bonus when you reach your savings goal
- The Better Half: In any whole – there is always a better half. This is true about sandwiches, bananas, shirts, and marriages. Today you will meet our better halves and then you will know the right way to eat a banana.
You asked, our husbands answered!
- Stacey- Our love stories & how we met?
- Mona: Do you feel accurately represented on the podcast?
- Jocelyn: We want to hear all about Eric’s cars+Travis’ amazing hair!
- ALSO, do you have any friends named bill?
- Who sings the BOTW song?? It’s so catchy!
- Leslie: How do you balance what you + your spouse think is important to spend $ on?
- Patricia: what’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of frugality?
- Virginia: what was the most challenging part of becoming frugal (or along the frugal journey?)
- Adrienne: Has your idea of style changed since being frugal?
- Jay: what financial goals to you have for yourselves?
- Caroline: how do you guys handle the fame of your wives?:)
BILL OF THE WEEK – Thank you Travis and Eric for sharing your bills with us!
- If you want to submit your bill of the week visit frugalfriendspodcast.com/bill to leave us a bill
Best Frugal Tips
- Travis – find someone who can align with financial approach
- Eric – research your purchases; learn what something is worth and how to get good deals!
Thanks so much for listening! Keep leaving us reviews on iTunes or Stitcher, and sending the screenshot to email@example.com. AND share our most recent episode on social for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Thanks for listening! See you next week!