Updated November 11, 2021
Digital products sold in the Frugal Friends Shop are for personal use only. Frugal Friends, LLC retains all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the products.
You may NOT distribute, edit, copy, or otherwise alter these PDF’s and printables nor give to others, including reselling, relicensing, redistributing, giving for free, or as part of a giveaway.
Teachers in a public or private school or in a church organization may share the printables (copy or print) with their class at no additional charge as long as nothing is edited or changed and the printables are fully in-tact, including the copyright byline. You may copy them as many times as you want for your own classes. This does not apply to bloggers, coaches, online teachers, digital course creators, etc.
We welcome sharing these with your colleagues, but if they want to use them for their classes as well, they will have to purchase a set of their own. Licensing is for one teacher.
1) You may not resell or use this work in anything any capacity including reselling, relicensing, redistributing, or as part of a giveaway.
2) You may not share these printable files or copies you make with any other school or teacher.
3) You may not upload the printables online.
4) You may not edit, change, alter, or add to any part or piece of the printable. They must remain fully intact as sold in the shop, including the copyright byline.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the shop’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the shop’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person outside of your household or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server. If you share, please share the sign up page or link with discount code, not the actual product.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Frugal Friends, LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You agree that Frugal Friends, LLC. contains proprietary content that is owned by the company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing, or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The materials on the shop’s website are provided ‘as is’. The shop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the shop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the shop be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, damages as a result of an app, platform, or website this shop uses to maintain normal business procedures, or due to business or personal interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the shop’s website, even if the shop or an authorized agent of this shop has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the shop’s website or within products may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The shop does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or in products are accurate, complete, or current. The shop may make changes to the materials contained on its website or within products at any time without notice. The shop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The shop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the shop of the site or its products. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the shop’s website shall be governed by the laws of the shop owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliate Disclosure
Another way in which are compensated is through sales or leads generated through affiliate marketing links.
Clicking on an affiliate link and making a purchase or signing up for a service will earn us a commission at no extra cost to you.
10. Payment Policy
You are responsible to pay for Frugal Friends, LLC. products in full before receiving the product download (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit/debit card or other payment method. We do not offer a payment plan on our products and all of our products are digital products. Nothing will be shipped to you.
In the case of a system error, you must pay for the product immediately upon discovering the error. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
11. Refunds Policy
All sales are final. Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds or returns can be made at this time.
We are unable to make adjustments if a discount code is not applied or refund if you didn’t understand the product you purchased was a digital product.
Please understand that ALL of the products in this shop are digital products. Nothing will be shipped.
We have done our due diligence to label this information all throughout the site so that no one can miss it.
12. Technical support
Technical support is not included. You are responsible to make sure that you can open the PDF’s, files, or pictures with software on the device you are using. Our products do not work on iphones and some cell phones. We will never ask you to pay an additional fee just to open said files. If you get some sort of message such as that, it is not coming from our shop but something external on your device.
If you have any trouble downloading, please see our download help page.
12. Discount Codes
If you have a discount code, only one code is allowed in the system per order. If you are getting two things free, for example, or want to use two discount codes, you’ll need to place separate orders.
If you miss the 30 day window to download your item and it is no longer available for free, you can try to see if that product is still free, if so, use the same code and reorder in the shop. If it’s not still free and you want the item, you’ll want to pay for it.
If you paid a dollar amount for the product and need a replacement link because the 30 day window to download has expired, please contact us and we will send you a new link. We do not offer that service for free items.
No exceptions will be made to this policy.
By purchasing in this shop, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated above.