Cat shares about her own journey with working, raising twins, and managing finances. Listen in as she encourages other moms towards financial and personal goals!
- Quince Shopping: We believe spending a little more up front to buy quality products is the bedrock of a frugal, minimalist, and environmentally friendly lifestyle. If you can’t buy second hand then Qunice shopping is a great alternative. Quince focuses on essential products with low design costs – cashmere crews, supersoft fleece pants, hotel-quality sheets, accessories, and more. And they only work with factories committed to the highest production standards, fair wages, safety and sustainability. Quince then ships direct to you from around the world, no middlemen, then passes those savings on to you. To get free shipping & 365-day free returns, just go to OneQuince.com/frugal
- MOMS! We see you. Multitasking on everything. Taking care of literally everyone. not flinching at any bodily fluid you may find on your clothes, packing lunches, responding to emails, never. Ever. being able to finish that cup of coffee you made for yourself. Raising kids like a boss despite the push back, screaming, and insane decisions children make with their lives. Thanks moms for all you do! MOMS use code “I AM YOUR MOTHER” for a 15% reduction in tantrums
We asked Cat all about her journey with personal finance, her new book, and what she hopes for other women desiring more out of life!
- Tell us what got you interested in personal finance?
- Why did you see the need for a personal finance book specifically for moms?
- When you’re dealing with multiple young children at home how does that affect your finances?
- You have a whole chapter about the childcare vs career dilemma, can you talk about that?
BILL OF THE WEEK – Thank you Cat for sharing your bill about your birthday gift of 2 – $1 bills from your twins!
If you want to submit your bill of the week visit frugalfriendspodcast.com/bill to leave us a bill
This bill is brought to us by Policy Genius, they make it easy to compare home & auto insurance in one place. They’ve saved shoppers up to $1,055 per year over what they were paying for home & auto insurance. Getting started is easy; head to Policygenius.com and answer a few quick questions about yourself and your property and Policygenius takes it from there. They’ll compare rates from America’s top insurers, from Progressive to Allstate, to find your lowest quotes.
Lightning Round: Therapy edition
Cat and I will be sharing some of our post-partum induced thoughts and Jill will tell us everything’s ok.
- Cat- calling her husband from the coffee shop
- Jen- I wrote a book
- Jill – BE KIND TO YOURSELVES!
Get more from Cat at:
-BOOK: Moms Got Money
Thanks so much for listening! Keep leaving us reviews on iTunes or Stitcher, and sending the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org. AND share our most recent episode on social for a chance to win a copy of the Frugal Friends Workbook!
Thanks for listening! See you next week!