The idea of increasing our earnings each month sounds fantastic, but what if our day jobs sap all of our time an energy?! In this episode we explore some side hustle options that require minimal effort but maintain decent pay-outs. Skip the online surveys and check out this episode!
- Kids on 45th: An online thrift store that makes it easy for you to dress your ever growing children for up to 90% off retail. You tell them your kid’s style and sizes, and they pick the types of garments you need and ship them to your door! Check them out : Kidson45th.com
- An Hour: When you finish one thing and have an hour before your next thing, do you think there’s nothing to do but scroll Instagram. Not so! There are a ton of productive things that can be done in 1 hour or less. Do your dishes, pitch that next client, organize your underwear drawer. Stop taking your hour for granted and start valuing it for the treasures it is.
What the Internet has to say:
- This article from sidehusl lists a handful of ways to make extra cash in less than 1 hour at a time!
What Jen + Jill have to say:
- Dog walking – an especially good idea for people who work remotely! Try Wag or Rover
- Charge scooters – good idea if you live in a popular city! Try Lime or Bird
- Drive Kids Home from School – yea, it’s a thing! Try RideZum, Kango, or HopSkipDrive
- Teach music – even over the internet!
- Tutor – even over the internet!
More from the Internet:
- This article from vital dollar gives a creative list of 20 things you could rent for some extra cash
More from Jen + Jill:
- We love all the links – seriously check out the article!
- Some of the most creative ideas we loved included providing boat storage on your property, renting office space, storage space, camping space, and more!
BILL OF THE WEEK – Thank you Jenica for sharing your bill of the week! We are sorry to hear about your position being cut but so glad that severance package went to good use and paid off your car!!
- If you want to submit your bill of the week visit frugalfriendspodcast.com/bill to leave us a bill
Our favorite quick and easy side hustles
- Labor – any kind! Cooking, cleaning, painting, etc.
- Airbnb – consider renting our rooms in your house!
- Plants – people love plants and selling plants from clipping of your own can be a great way to make extra cash at your leisure
- Online data entry – try flexjobs or lionbridge
Frugal Friends Book Club: